Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Me, Myself and I :)

Hi! I’m Aileen Frias, a 3rd year student of Information Technology in Central Mindanao University. A child of a loving family and a daughter who was used to be at Lola’s side always. Always been afraid to sleep alone in her room.

As a creation of God, I want to be the best that I can be but in accordance to His will. I want to achieve everything I want and really want to build a Christ-like character. To do that, I must have first Jesus in my life.
Just like in my chosen field, it’s more on computers, making programs, analyzing problems and all those IT related works. Computers won’t function without its processor-which is their brains to execute commands and programs and it won’t function without its users. It needs human intellect of course. Without human technologies won’t exist.

The same thing with me, without God in my life I am not what I am now. Without Him in my life, I am good as nothing. I can’t function the way I am now. Human as I am, I have also lots of problems and difficulties in life. The same with my field, I have to analyze task or problems for it to be solved. In me, I’m so blessed because I have God in my life to keep me strong in all those challenges and help me solve all those problems. With Him, every impossible is possible. So, why worry if you can pray.
Computers also won’t last forever. They have their life span as humans do. Time will come that they will not function well and again will be replaced with a new one. Same thing with me, I’m a mortal being who will not live forever and will soon pass away.
God loves us so much that He sent His own Son to die for us in the cross of Calvary. All we have to do is to accept Him in our lives and commit everything in Him. He shuts down all our problems in life, restart t us to become better and be as good as new, scans us to deletes all the viruses in us which is our bad sides, he is my antivirus. Most of all, he programs my life in accordance to His will. He is my processor!

That’s all for now. Godbless!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment